2. Use social media channels to foster a two-way conversation with diverse audience and influencers. Develop and implement social media strategies, ensuring they align with the brand’s direction and coordinating with stakeholders to ensure its effectiveness.
3. Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and draft content into social applications.
4. Optimize social medial channels to increase follower base, engagement and traffic to the blog.
5. Manage day-to-day publishing, uploading and monitoring on social media channel.
6. Managing and developing the marketing channels, by recommending new social media tools / sites in order to raise the sale of the online market.
7. Manage, plan, produce and implement digital marketing/advertising campaigns and promot
2. Experience in the sport and FMCG industry is a plus.
3. Knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO, SEM and Email Marketing is highly desirable.
4. Market and present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and maintain schedules and budgets.
5. Excellent web/digital media project management and estimating experience.
6. Must have a cutting edge interest in digital media and be abreast with the fast changing nature of social media and ensuring that new opportunities for engaging with customers are realized.
Experience:Over 5 years of experience
Business trip:Need business trip, but the number of trips accumulated within a year is unknown