1. Have at least 10 years of experience in R&D related to wire or connectors.
2. According to the company's business strategy, plan the technology Roadmap and annual R&D project plan to ensure the company's stable growth.
3. Execute and track various R&D operations performance management objectives.
4. Responsible for the formulation of new product design plans, responsible for the supervision and control of the new product development process, to ensure the smooth progress of new product development.
5. Planning and auditing the company's research and development of various management systems to meet the needs of production management.
6. Possess English listening, speaking and writing communication and technical negotiation skills