2. Business schedule.
3. Production management schedule.
4. Thoroughly implement the business schedule and track the production management schedule.
5. Formulate product specifications and quality specifications.
6. Thoroughly implement the delivery schedule and quality assurance specifications.
7. Procurement, market development, supplier development, new product development.
8. Make a BOM table.
9. Buyer offer (make PPT) and negotiate with supplier (according to BOM).
10. Thoroughly review and improve insufficient products.
11. Supplier audit, evaluation and factory inspection assistance.
2. Have experience in leading a production team, as well as purchasing bargaining ability, and indeed achieve production goals
3. Typing in Chinese and English (70 characters/minute), familiar with office application software, strong Power Point presentation ability.
4. Familiar with PCB circuit design and programming language and IC design and development
5. Those who are familiar with the lighting industry are better
6. Intermediate English
7. More than five years of production management experience
8. Careful, patient and responsible