-擔任過跨區人資長 (亞太+ 美國 prefer), full function 歷練
- 數字觀念, 英文能力
- Handle compensation & benefit (eg. salary adjustment, incentive plan, salary structure, benefit programs) , and propose, design, and implement the total compensation solution on a global or regional basis.
- In charge of performance management and conduct annual process, training.
- Be Responsible for job evaluation, grading system etc.
- Manage HR system, set the guideline and lead the change management of new way of handling the system in the HR process with the in-depth understanding of HR policy
- Plan personnel budget and provide financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budget.
- Assist in coaching and counseling to site C&B specialist, HR managers and business leaders
- Play a vital role from the view of legislation in C&B policy development
- Support site HR on C&B compliance against internal policies and government requirements
1. The daily administrative management of the department.
2. Formulate human resources policies, formulate selection, training, employment, and retention policies to achieve the company's strategic goals.
2. Staff training plan, talent development plan
3. Establish/maintain/optimize management systems such as performance level and salary.
4. Mediate labor disputes, handle employee dismissal and other human resources related issues.
5. Handling of matters assigned by superiors.
(This position is vacant for the central human resources supervisor; needs to manage the Taiwan and Chengdu sites and cooperate with the Indian human resources supervisor)