- In charge of performance management and conduct annual process, training.
- Be Responsible for job evaluation, grading system etc.
- Manage HR system, set the guideline and lead the change management of new way of handling the system in the HR process with the in-depth understanding of HR policy
- Plan personnel budget and provide financial data to provide management information on cost allocation and controls, comparison of results against budget.
- Assist in coaching and counseling to site C&B specialist, HR managers and business leaders
- Play a vital role from the view of legislation in C&B policy development
- Support site HR on C&B compliance against internal policies and government requirements
- 15+ years relevant working experience in HR field in a multinational environment, proven background operating as C&B Manager - At least 8 years of C&B experience, out of which at least 3 year leading process in the C&B domain
- Familiar with local law of employment, benefits, taxations and labor market trends
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (written and spoken included.)
- Excel in communication & interpersonal skill
- Able to build trust and relationships with the team.
- Able to coach and transfer knowledge.