2. Control the production schedule, delivery date and output of each unit in the factory.
3. Implement quality requirements.
4. Integration and improvement of production equipment and technology
5. Prepare budgets for raw materials, equipment and human resources, and control production costs.
6. Responsible for the work supervision and performance appraisal of personnel management (such as recruitment, training, appraisal, labor relations coordination).
7. Responsible for plant management (such as equipment maintenance and management, plant planning and management).