2. Cooperate with the Production department, research new technology or new products and execute the research project.
3. Support customer complaint and related troubleshooting.
4. Employee management.
2. Familiar to 1200~1600 lasers for LiDAR application, and good relationship to tier one suppliers.
3. Well know the wafer process of InP lasers. Also should well know the back-end process, such as cleaving, facet coating, singulation and chip testing.
4. Have knowledge on theory and simulation method for optical waveguide, and LD reliability.
5. Have been a R&D manager of LD related project for even a small group.
6. Good decision maker and have good communication skill with team members and customers.
7. Preferably has experience or knowledge of MOCVD for InP lasers.