2. Maintain media relations, improve brand awareness and create online voices.
3. Annual marketing budget planning, related effectiveness and risk assessment.
4. Have the ability to analyze and summarize data, and be able to flexibly adjust the marketing strategy and direction.
5. Develop brand strategic partners, deepen cooperative relationships, and create synergies of alliances.
6. Lead team members to create ideas, and communicate brand spirit and positioning through various marketing channels.
7. Planning of large-scale brands and public relations activities, connecting online and offline marketing and promotion resources.
2. Have e-commerce related marketing experience, familiarity with e-commerce industry background is preferred,
3. Possess the ability of digital analysis, can understand the general situation of consumers and then formulate marketing strategies
4. Unlimited creativity, able to lead the team to communicate with consumers through various marketing methods
5. High pressure resistance, can flexibly adjust the marketing plan according to the company's strategy