2. Endpoint protection plan and access.
3. Penetration testing, information security structure optimization.
4. Information security incident monitoring, collection, analysis, blocking prevention, accident investigation and response processing, report output.
5. Design of other safety schemes.
System Architecture Planning and Maintenance, Installation and Maintenance of Network Security System, Planning and Management of Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS), Network Security Architecture Analysis and Design, Network System Crisis Management
• Technical conditions:
1. More than 5 years of relevant experience in information security work.
2. Have white hat hacking skills, and have practical development experience in network, information security protection construction, penetration testing, vulnerability scanning, vulnerability exploitation, source code detection, system scanning, attack cracking, etc.
3. Familiar with the operating principles and related technologies of hacking attacks.
4. Familiar with network protocols, mainstream open source software and principles, such as nginx, redis, zabbix, prometheus, rocketmq, jenkins, mysql, elb, ceph, saltstack/ansible, etc.
5. Familiar with network attacks such as hijacking, pollution, ddos, cc, etc.