What you'll do:
• Technical lead the engineer team, assign, monitor and evaluate staff progress.
• Assist with training and recruitment, set goals, and ensure overall customer satisfaction.
• Architect/Design new features for the WANopt products
• Support/Improve existing WANopt software bases
• Explore industry and academic research to apply new ideas
• MS or higher degree in CS or EE, Or with the equivalent skills.
• Development experience with Linux C/C++ network applications/products
• Skill in Multi-threaded and Asynchronous event model programming
• Good understanding of Linux system internals and TCP/IP fundamentals
• Knowledge of SD-WAN, WAN optimization technologies
• Knowledge of Security and Authorization Protocols
• Strong software design, development and debugging skills
• Self-motivated with strong problem-solving ability
• Team player with a good sense of humor
Experience:Over 5 years of experience
Business trip:No business trip required