2. Develop project objectives by reviewing proposals and plans while conferring with management.
3. Consult with management and other stakeholders to determine feasibility, effectiveness, and priority.
4. Determine responsibilities of project phases and elements and assign personnel.
5. Generate schedules by studying project specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
6. Maintain schedules by coordinating activities, providing accountability, and resolving problems.
7. Provide accurate and timely information supporting quality decision making across and at all levels of the organization.
8. Manage the process related to review and release of project deliverables.
9. Advise management of new developments which may affect schedule, costs, customer and/or inter-departmental relations.
10. Responsible for scheduling, facilitating and documenting
Background in developing multi-disciplinary (optical, mechanical, electrical) volume products
Opto-mechanical and/or electrical design/development
Strong technical, interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills
5. A proven track record of successful project delivery
6. Experience delivering multiple projects simultaneously
7. Ability to communicate effectively with multidisciplinary engineering groups & members of management
8. Must be able handle multiple projects simultaneously and switch focus quickly as priorities may change
Experience:Over 5 years of experience
Business trip:No business trip required