2. Familiar with mainland accounting and financial planning, customs accounting, and experience in cost accounting.
3. Independently design internal control and internal audits, and review various accounting operations to comply with accounting and tax regulations.
4. Planning, reviewing and implementing the company's capital operation, tax planning, bank financing, financial management, etc.
5. Coordinate and contact relevant units and assist the group in executing special projects.
6. Lead the subordinates to complete the tasks assigned by the supervisor.
2. Ability to work independently
Experience:Over 10 years of experience
Business trip:No business trip required