2. Formulate human resources policies, formulate selection, training, employment, and retention policies to achieve the company's strategic goals.
2. Staff training plan, talent development plan
3. Establish/maintain/optimize management systems such as performance level and salary.
4. Mediate labor disputes, handle employee dismissal and other human resources related issues.
5. Handling of matters assigned by superiors.
(This position is vacant for the central human resources supervisor; needs to manage the Taiwan and Chengdu sites and cooperate with the Indian human resources supervisor)
2. Those who have experience in human resource system introduction
3. Leading breeding and retaining project experience
4. Have cross-site human resources supervisor experience
Experience:Over 5 years of experience
Business trip:No business trip required