- Supporting KYCS Team in updating KYCS profiles in accordance with the Group Policy,
- Provide policy and procedure advice and guidance to KYCS Analysts in producing timely, high quality KYCS profiles and address quality issues,
- Work with the KYCS Analysts, Sub Sector Leads and KYCS Offshore SMEs to ensure timely completion of profiles and prioritise workload to meet objectives of the KYCS Management,-
- To provide technical support to the teams so that KYCS is performed in an efficient, accurate and professional manner, and in accordance to relevant policies,
- To have a good understanding of the KYCS Policy, Line of Business procedures and Template guidance documents,
- To keep themselves updated on the latest procedural / policy changes,
- Be able to work with the Policy team independently to seek clarifications on all relevant policies and assist Management with the implementation of the policies into daily procedures,
- Deliver training to new joiners to the Production team, including Analysts, pQCs, and new SMEs,
- Mandatory reading of all Internal Policies
- Understand and demonstrate intelligent use of system tools and procedures,
- Proactive highlighting of audit and compliance issues to the management team. Ensure that all existing audit recommendations within their remit are closed out,
- Supporting KYCS requirements across multiple business lines, ensuring AML Regulations and HSBC policies and procedures are fully implemented,
- Ensure the KYCS escalation policies are followed,
- Assist or lead project requirements independently as directed by KYCS Management,
- Respond efficiently to other “ad hoc” requests for assistance from business and KYCS.
- Familiarity with US PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act, HKMA guidance and other AML regulatory framework,
- Minimum 4-5 years KYC experience with a financial institution or equivalent detailed process, ideally in a regulated business or legal practice
- Experience in risk management field, and proven ability to support the development of the business activities while robustly applying risk management disciplines and controls
|語文條件||英文: 聽/中等 說/中等 讀/中等 寫/中等|
|其它說明||- Proven business and operational experience
Experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (e.g., fund dministrator, brokerage house, custodian, investment bank, commercial legal practice etc.)
- Experience in quality control and conducting training Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Pro-active and business orientated with proven ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands and ability to assess stakeholder needs to improve ustomer experience and showing resilience under pressure and providing best in class solutions
- Good knowledge of a wide variety client types, financial institutions, quoted companies, private companies, hedge funds, funds, SPV’s and partnerships, along with the wide range, and complex variety, of fund/corporate structures.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating and working effectively with consultants, technical experts, SMEs across the whole department, compliance and business users
- Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy.
Capability to quickly learn new jurisdiction policies and guidance, and confidence in communication of these.
- Analytical skills in respect of a wide variety document types.
Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
Training – presentation, coaching and facilitation skills.